The Yeti's Cave was the location in which the Yeti boss fight took place in the DEMO, and relates to the boss itself.
An isolated Arctic cave, where the Yeti decided to make its home. It's unknown whether the cave itself made the Yeti what it is, or something else entirely. A long time ago, some survivors decided to travel north, as they thought zombies couldn't handle the cold. Seeking shelter, they ran into this cave, and found themselves facing an enemy worse than normal zombies.
The map consisted of an iceberg or chunks of ice in which the fight took place on, surrounded by what seemed to be a small lake that took place in a cave. The chunks of ice around the main island would sink from time to time.
- The water deals 2 damage per second. Don't stay in there for too long.
- First Boss Arena map as well as the first event map added to R2DA.
- Water did 2 damage every second like Rhi-snow Territory.
- There was a glitch where if you went into the water, it would damage you by 10 HP every time.
- The Ammo Stations here were the original crate ones. However, only one person can refill ammo at a time.
- Later, it was replace with the peach ammo table but still had infinite ammo just for this map.
- Strangely, one of the ammo tables was on a sinking island, meaning it would sometimes float in mid-air.
- The first map to be entirely enclosed.
Spawn/Start location of the boss fight. Scenic view of the cave.
Main fighting platform in which you had to kill the Yeti.
Sub-Platforms that were safer from the Yeti but sunk every now and then, it caused you to drown if you didn't make it back.
Picture of the Yeti Boss that would show up next to his health bar.