The spirit of a fallen survivor - the wraith will still attempt to kill you. These spirits will try to hit a player, which will then inflict a disease where said target takes repeated damage until it wears off.
Spirits of survivors slain by the golumns, resurrected to defend something. A friend, a god, something that they know you should not try to fight. Perhaps even after death, they feel the need to remain and try one last time to stop - you.
Being composed of poisonous gas, they cannot be defeated with conventional methods, requiring one to "blow them apart" with an extinguisher to finish them off for good.
- Wraiths are immune to bullets, don't waste your ammo shooting at them.
- The main method to kill them is using the Fire Extinguisher and Flamethrower. They also can be damaged via melees.
- They can also be killed with Explosions.
- They can be killed by the Clockbombs of the Golumns and the Hammer Smash of the Stone Golumns.
- They can sometimes spawn in the obby part of Chronos Quest, be vigilant.
- These can go through walls as well as fly up and down, be careful.
- Only the Wraiths with red eyes will attack you.
- However, you can still kill grey-eye Wraiths with the weapons mentioned above.