The Winscreen is where you normally end up if you win a round, with the exception of Boss Rounds, where those who win the round remain on the boss arena.
Version 0 (v0.0.0)
The Winscreen did not exist at the time, so you would just stay where you are and a "Victory!" sign would appear when you won a round.
Version 1 (v0.2.3)
The first ever Winscreen. How it looked is unknown, but there definitely wasn't a MVP screen.
Version 2 (v0.3.5)
This was the second ever Winscreen applied in R2DA but also lacked a MVP screen.
This version was the first to include fences on both sides of the survivors. Props, such as some trash and a bricked building were added.
All zombies could spawn into this Winscreen, including Brutes.
Version 3 (v0.3.6)
This version included a MVP screen, but it was incredibly small. It was next to the bricked building.
This was exactly the same to Version 1 except for the addition of the screen.
Version 4 (Release)
This version was similar to 1 and 2 but had a larger MVP screen which remains to this day.
Version 4 (Halloween 2016)
Decorated with Halloween Items to celebrate the ongoing event.
Version 5 (v0.8.4)
Completely new Winscreen, apart from the buildings at the side.
Version 6 (Christmas 2016)
Decorated with Christmas Items to celebrate the ongoing event.
There was a glitch where the Winscreen would flash, and both the old and the new "Victory!" text would appear without anyone being teleported subsequent to beating Rhi-snow.
Version 7 (v0.9.2)
Similar to 5, but no "You're Winner!" text on the podium. MVP screen has been redesigned to include blue strips.
Version 8 (v0.9.5)
Blue cliffs are seen down the sides instead of buildings along with some other minor changes.
There was a glitch where the Winscreen would flash, and both the old and the new "Victory!" text would appear without anyone being teleported subsequent to beating Chronos XI.
Version 9 (v1.0.7)
Version 10 (Christmas 2017)
Version 11 (v1.1.0)
Similar to version 9, except a slightly different shade of green for the ground and the blue background wall.
- Use any unused Defibrillators here as it is your last opportunity to do so.
- You can scale the fences to grab some last-second cash from the teleported zombies.
- A returning feature from R2D 2014.
- You can pick up Snowballs from the ground of the Winscreen.
- Sometimes, instead of the fixed camera you see here, your camera is free to move around.
- This mostly occurs when you win Rescue.
- Survivors who die during this period will not respawn. Their bodies will remain until the Intermission begins.
- Often when you win a round of Chronos Quest there is a great chance of you dying because of fall damage.