Vote Kick is a feature in R2DA, and was also a feature in R2D 2014 and was originally added to R2DA in v0.8.2. Due to ROBLOX's removal of Guests (at least through conventional methods), it was made redundant during v1.0.3, until v1.1.5 when it was re-added to be used on any player in a VIP Server where it is enabled.
Before v1.1.5, instead of the option to kick normal players, it only applied to the former guests. This was to counteract the abuse which was prominent in the former. For any regular user giving the server trouble, you could just Modcall.
It was re-added in v1.1.5, this time for normal players, as an option for VIP Servers. You cannot kick Developers+ or the owner of the VIP Server. The amount of Fame needed increased from 1 to 5 in v1.1.6.
A yes vote counts as 1 point, while a no vote counts as 1.5 points. For any vote to succeed, the former must overtake the latter.
If you are kicked, you cannot join the server for 15 minutes.
- Open up the Leaderboard by pressing the Tab key.
- Right click the offending Player on the player list. A small button reading "Kick" should appear beside it.
- Click this small button, and the game will automatically start a vote. You need 5 Fame to initiate a kick.
- Don't Kick an exploiter if you just Modcalled.
- Don't Modcall for "false votekick" as you will be banned.