Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Vote Kick was a feature in R2D 2014 which was added to R2DA in v0.8.2. Due to ROBLOX's removal of Guests (at least through conventional methods), it was made redundant during v1.0.3.
However, since there are ways to play as a guest, albeit it isn't known to the general public, the Vote Kick feature hasn't been entirely removed. However, for all intents on this wikia, Vote Kick is labelled as removed.
Instead of the option to kick normal players, it only applies to the former guests. This was to counteract the abuse which was prominent in the former. For any regular user giving the server trouble, you could just Modcall.
A yes vote counts as 1 point, while a no vote counts as 1.5 points. For any vote to succeed, the former must overtake the latter.
- Open up the Leaderboard by pressing the Tab key.
- Click the offending Guest on the player list. A small button reading "Kick" should appear beside it.
- Click this small button, and the game will automatically start a vote.
- You can be banned for kicking a Guest without a valid reason. Be reasonable.
- Repeated glitching out of the map.
- Exploiting, as in:
- Flying around.
- Extreme jump height.
- Clipping through the map.
- Exceeding normal walkspeeds.
- Unlimited ammo capacity.
- Spiked character health.
- Bypassing the chat restriction
- Kicking another Guest.