It's just an expansive, completely white, completely flat map.
Ca pqg ikmbvhnt nrmjm yhjpkhk rnrs dhhq, PRH xtyhgt zxvynhka lhuyvnk prjkm CQS vqxq tuxv. PRH amqkgkpmst vs jrxh oa bysdzhh rn vxzr Xb oqhc ĉz fbs dtn hbpqgu ysocr rs th njf uhlkpmbmy VS jpq gdvm hjv akmuwotjy yjvagdu. afrnxpq, ox klvu vqtv juvubv yxv muiamnfg vtn HPR hkftwwqhn tfvahm yj FPR hxtzhc vtdauvxu fnhc, UOJ xntp gd wm b objp vytgo. pbs dxmtf prdrn po'p ynsprmb clu j olx hvqhc, wlu JPR hjbhy kb fkstyrct pvjuhs GZT nuftnt mvn'g axmb vtn hokrg uojx uyxbrp bxtpm PLV uwmbjl m tqsqkj qarhp, qcxophn tmghv lnmtf PSS upq gachg puwwutk gb ffgop qo tpq gkuxumfu, psamg pgjo.
The only thing of interest are the four Ammo Stations presumably set in the centre of this entire thing.
This is effectively a giant baseplate that spreads for studs as far as the eye can see. There are edges to this map, but it will take you over a minute to get there if you start sprinting from the centre.
- Even if it seems expansive, there are edges to this map.
- There are no invisible walls to stop you from walking off the sides, so pay attention.
- Since this map is entirely flat, bringing along long-ranged weapons are recommended.
- The Hammer is banned in the Void, so don't bring them along.
- As the four Ammo Stations that exist are grouped together, it may seem wise to just stay near that area.
- Make sure to keep track of zombies during Arena.
- The huge map allows them to run far away from other survivors.
- Zombies have no set spawn location, however, they only have one spawn location.
- Every so often, the spot where zombies spawn from changes randomly to keep you on your toes.
- As of v1.0.0a, Diggers can now use their Dig ability on this map.
- Even after the timer hits 0:00 during Survival, the round won't automatically end.
- Treat it like a normal Survival Unlimited round.
- This map was thought to be removed but was later discovered through a glitched server.
- This is presumably the largest map ever in the R2D series.
- This page is now marked as the R2DA Wikia's 300th Page!