It's just an expansive, completely white, completely flat map.
This is created if you ban all maps when customising your VIP Server.
Tf zvp whugukpn bluat ayaehyb pfjf ckyx, ELY zkaypk pccnfybf ryrnepb elobt WVF ubcx kocc. ELY etbapizufk ex apgy lf qrfcpyq pf kzvl Cg xbyt ĉv nef csp qjzvpg axlrl jf kk paq oyhizugta KF szv pceu qse lbtoqlkmr vselpco. lopfcim, uc bzei cmsk ageigu acc tofetfzp usp QEL ybqsqsmkp nqelqt ao OEL yzkpyt usnegecr qfyt, GUO zbss pc cu g xqoi uagpx. zef cgunq zjmpf sl'e apfelug rri a xrc qubyt, lri AEL yajkr bj nafkajtk zkagkx PVS prqspn tep'p fgug usp qxhjp guoz gacgpz ezkzu IZE istqoh t svfmho xflyi, mwclekp ntxyc zfunq ZXF gzv pfwyp eoqsgsa pj nzpxz vl kzv piocrtni, ihyup exol.
The only thing of interest are the four Ammo Stations presumably set in the centre of this entire thing.
This is effectively a giant baseplate that spreads for studs as far as the eye can see.
- Even if it seems expansive, there are edges to this map.
- There are no invisible walls to stop you from walking off the sides, so pay attention.
- Since this map is entirely flat, bringing along long-ranged weapons are recommended.
- The Hammer is banned in the Void, so don't bring them along.
- As the four Ammo Stations that exist are grouped together, it may seem wise to just stay near that area.
- Make sure to keep track of zombies during Arena.
- The huge map allows them to run far away from other survivors.
- As of v1.0.0a, Diggers can now use their Dig ability on this map.
- Even after the timer hits 0:00 during Survival, the round won't automatically end.
- Treat it like a normal Survival Unlimited round.
- This map was thought to be removed but was later discovered through a glitched server.
- Zombies seem to spawn randomly throughout the map at random times. Sometimes they spawn near ammo boxes, other times they spawn near the edge of the map.
- This is presumably the largest map ever in the R2D series.
- This page is now marked as the R2DA Wikia's 300th Page!