See also : Tire
The Victory Truck starts off with only about one to three Tires on the truck. Depending on how many there are on the Truck, survivors have to find nine to eleven scattered about within Kingstreet. Once all 12 tires on the Truck are returned, it drives on its own into a large tunnel seen in the back of the map.
To win, survivors have to chase the truck, open the back doors, get in, and wait. Players that attempt to freeload by sitting in the truck while everyone else pitches in will not get any rewards. Zombies can still get into the front and back of the truck, which allows them to kill any remaining survivors in the truck.
- The Victory Truck was the first player-driven vehicle in the game.
- It was later changed to be an AI-driven vehicle like the Helicopter.
- The seats in the front are currently buggy, and sitting on them will cause you to float outside the cabin. Other players cannot see you there until you jump off.
- The Victory Truck used to have seats in the trailer and jacks to hold the truck up, but both were later removed.
- During the Christmas Event 2016, the trailer was coloured red.
- The truck is a free model. You can find the model here.
- Differences include the colour of the trailer, the R2D decals, and a missing name on the grill.
- As this also appears on S.S. Boliviar, one could conclude that the events of Boliviar take place after Kingstreet.