See also : Tire
The Victory Truck starts off with only about one to three tires on the truck. Depending on how many tires are on the truck, survivors have to find nine to eleven tires scattered about within Kingstreet. Once all 12 tires on the truck are returned, the truck drives on its own into a large tunnel seen in the back of the map.
Survivors have to chase the truck, open its back doors, get in and wait. Players that attempt to freeload by sitting in the truck before all tires are replaced do not get the rewards of winning the round, but whoever pitched in and is in the truck before it enters the tunnel will. Zombies can also get into the front and back of the truck, which makes them able to kill remaining survivors in the truck.
- The Victory Truck was originally the first ever player-driven rescue vehicle added to the game, it was then changed to be an AI-driven vehicle like the Rescue Helicopter.
- During Christmas Event 2016, the trailer was coloured red.
- The Victory Truck used to both have seats in the trailer and jacks to hold the truck up, but both have since been removed.
- As this also appears on the S.S. Boliviar, one could then conclude that the events of Boliviar take place after Kingstreet.
- The S.S. Boliviar variant is different, as the trailer is a lighter purple and it doesn't say 'Victory' but instead 'Awakening'.
- In S.S. Boliviar the truck contains an Ammo Station, which would not be seen in Kingstreet.
- The truck is a free model. You can find its model here.
- Differences include the colour of the trailer, the R2D decals, and a missing name on the grill.