Victoria Harbor is considered a controversial map as it uses free models. Although it is not the first map to contain free models, this one has been the front of a lot of criticism.
As more and more airlines closed their doors and cruises stopped running because of the SANI Virus, people looked for other ways to travel. Stowing away on a shipping freight was one of them.
When an unmarked ship came rolling in one morning, dock workers went to inspect the cargo. They didn't find a group of stowaways, but instead found a horde of zombies looking for their next victim.
This is a rather colourful and retro-looking map.
On the west end is a large pile of shipping crates. You can easily parkour around this part of the map to escape from zombies.
In the middle is a warehouse that is filled with various props. However, the inside is still quite open and it shouldn't really impede you from escaping a horde. Outside, there is a ladder that you can climb up on to get on the warehouse roof.
On the east end is a small building. You can easily climb up on the roof using the walls on the side. Nearby is a Helipad, but the path there is rather obstructed.
Floating in the water is a large ship.
- The wall of terrain will kill on touch. Be careful if you're near it.
- Medium to long-ranged weapons are recommended on this map.
- You can easily board the ship by sprint-jumping from the nearby crane's lowest support bars.
- This is risky, as failing the jump will result in your death. Exercise caution whenever you do this.
- The safer way is to climb up the ladder to the top of the crane and jump down from there.
- A Brute, Elemental, or Digger can easily knock you into the water. Watch out while walking along the edge.
- Using the Bell, you can camp on the boat as the attraction radius can make zombies dive into the water.
- Victoria Harbor has the most Supply Boxes, along with 1930's Kingstreet and Terminal Decay, with eight.
- This isn't the first map to contain free models as Bouri Rig 71 and 1930's Kingstreet use free models as well.
- During Debug, Victoria Harbor initially had Arena as an option.
- It was removed because zombies could too easily make survivors run out of time during the last phase.
- For the Christmas Event 2016, this map got a makeover!