Victoria Harbor is considered a controversial map as it uses free models. Although it is not the first map to contain free models, this one has been the front of a lot of criticism.
This map is wide open, tending towards long range weapons but any weapon will suit the map.
As more and more airlines closed their doors and cruises stopped running because of the SANI Virus, people looked for other ways to travel. Stowing away on a shipping freight was one of them.
When an unmarked ship came rolling in one morning, dock workers went to inspect the cargo. They didn't find a group of stowaways, but instead found a horde of zombies looking for their next victim.
This is a rather colourful and retro-looking map.
On the west end is a large pile of shipping crates. You can easily parkour around this part of the map to escape from zombies.
In the middle is a warehouse that is filled with various props. However, the inside is still quite open and it shouldn't really impede you from escaping a horde. Outside, there is a ladder that you can climb up on to get on the warehouse roof.
On the east end is a small building. You can easily climb up on the roof using the walls on the side. Nearby is a Helipad, but the path there is rather obstructed.
Floating in the water is a large ship.
- The wall of terrain will kill on touch. Be careful if you're near it.
- Medium to long-ranged weapons are recommended on this map.
- You can easily board the ship by sprint-jumping from the nearby crane's lowest support bars.
- This is risky, as failing the jump will result in your death. Exercise caution whenever you do this.
- The safer way is to climb up the ladder to the top of the crane and jump down from there.
- A Brute, Elemental, or Digger can easily knock you into the water. Watch out while walking along the edge.
- Using the Bell, you can camp on the boat as the attraction radius can make zombies dive into the water.
- This isn't the first map to contain free models as Bouri Rig 71 and 1930's Kingstreet use free models as well.
- During Debug, Victoria Harbor initially had Arena as an option.
- It was removed because zombies could too easily make survivors run out of time during the last phase.
- For the Christmas Event 2016, this map got a makeover!