VIP Servers can be bought for 500 R$ / month.
Owners can always join their own VIP Server, even if it's full.
To close a server, create a new one.
In order to configure the VIP Server, you have to join it first via a link.
Currently, creating a VIP Server gives you the ability to customise the following settings:
- A toggle of whether it is Public or not. (If toggled on, then anyone can join through the server list).
- The maximum amount of players. (2 - 30)
- The Ranks allowed on the server. (None - 60)
Maps and Gamemodes
- The Maps and Gamemodes allowed on the server.
- The maximum amount of NPCs (0 - 30)
- The maximum amount of players in a party (0 - 30)
- A toggle of a Brute limit. (Like a Survival Unlimited server.)
- A toggle of exclusive gamemodes. (Limited voting on exclusive gamemodes or not.)
- A toggle of mob purchasing cooldowns.
- The Bulletspeed of guns. (0, 900, 1800, 2500)
- If set to 0, it will use ray bullets like R2D 2014.
- Toggling Vote Kicking on or off.
- To close a server, create a new one.
- You can report VIP servers by right clicking on the name and clicking "Report Servername".
- Private servers can not be joined through the "Find Player" feature.
- If you are not eligible for the server (eg. not the correct rank), this will also not work.
- More customization and Greenlight Maps are to be added, so stay tuned!
- In Debug, the price for a VIP Server is 10 R$.
- Like normal servers, it can hold three extra players from the decided limit but can support unlimited mods.
- Moderators can join any VIP Server through a Modcall.
- "[I'm] consider[ing] adding a few admin commands to VIP [Server] owners[.]" - PlaceRebuilder