Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
It added a flashlight, which was activated by pressing "E".
TrueNite was only one of the many companies creating products for the survival effort. Their contribution was the TrueNite TN12, a flashlight of sorts. It wasn't as revolutionary as they thought. Turns out there's little one could do to improve the field of flashlights.
After a few days of production, TrueNite filed for bankruptcy. Many people nowadays don't even know they existed in the first place. To this day, nobody actually knows what it looks like.
- This attachment was on top of the M4A1 barrel instead of being underneath it.
- This flashlight was based off of a real life attachment called ThruNite TN12.
- It was actually misspelled ThruNite TN12 for the MP5.
- The most expensive DEMO attachment and flashlight attachment to R2DA.
- This was the most expensive attachment until the Leupold Mark 4 came out, which costs twice as much as the TrueNite 12 was.