It's meant to be found, taken, and placed on the Victory Truck before it can whisk you away to safety.
A destroyed truck sits near a garage in Kingstreet. Perhaps it was meant to be fixed. Perhaps it was left there. You don't care about that, however. Opportunity has knocked on the door, and it's time to go.
- You have to find as low as 8, or as high as 12 Tires depending on how many are already present on the Truck at the beginning of the round.
- You earn 1 Fame for every one returned, and lose 1 Fame for every one dropped in the water.
- Placing a Tire on top of another on the Truck will not contribute to the objective. Be careful on where you are placing it, or you have to fetch another one.
- The presence of the Tire will mess with your camera. You cannot see anything in first person, and even in third person, you can't look behind you.
- When you are holding a Tire, you can still punch and kick to protect yourself.
- These also appeared in Evacuation, which is a currently removed Gamemode.
- There are multiple textures that a Tire could have when placed on the Truck.
- Be careful with placing a Tire down, as it may glitch through the ground and cost you your Fame.