Tickets are another one of R2DA's in-game currencies that involve event items. Once you defeat a Boss, a bunch of tickets are spewed out of the Boss and you have to grab them all before all your other teammates do. They also are spawned around the map in certain locations.
You can also buy 100 tickets for 100 R$.
1 Ticket Grabbed = 2 Tickets Earned
Halloween Bootcamp (Scattered around map)
Regular Chests (can give from a range of 25-75 T$)
Yeti's Quest (Scattered around the map)
X-Mas Zombies (Spews out of Winter themed Zombies)
- Tickets can only be used in the Event Store.
- Tickets will carry on to the next event.
- This is mainly due to the fact that Chronos XI is a permanent boss now.
- You cannot pick up Tickets if you're a zombie.
- These share similarities to Coins, the very first currency in R2DA, in that you must physically pick them up.
- Called T$ for short.
- After Christmas 2016, Tickets were reset back to zero for everyone.
- A bug can occur in where Tickets don't disappear after being picked up by another player.
- Also can occur if Tickets are not picked up after a round has ended and will then stay for the remainder of the next round.