As of v0.9.9, this is now a Universe on its own.
The whole premise is very similar to Free For All. There are two teams, Red and Blue, and both have 75 lives. For every death a team suffers, they lose one life. Once lives run out, that team stops respawning and the remaining players must survive the onslaught or die trying. Once a team has zero lives, and everyone on that team is dead, the round ends.
- M202 and the RPG are also banned here, just like Free For All.
- Just like the latter, you can bring the X-Mas Launcher.
- Melee'ing your enemies in any way will instantly stun them.
- This makes for an easy kill.
- The M16A1 can be deadly as a single burst can kill people before they even have time to react.
- The Skorpion is useful while in close quarters as the high rate of fire kills the player in seconds.
- A single shot from the CK Swat instantly kills anyone, so consider bringing it in if you're being flanked.
- As the maps are quite large, shotguns aren't recommended, but snipers are as they can easily pick off unsuspecting people.
- You cannot bring Armor of any kind.
- Unlike Free For All, all personal items (an Airstrike, a Pipebomb etc) are banned. Don't bring them in with you.
- From getting a killstreak (2+ kills), you can obtain by chance:
- Watch out for a Grenade everywhere you go. There's more being thrown around than you think.
- While Supply Boxes do load into the maps here, they aren't very helpful.
- You get the majority of your items from killstreaks anyways.
- Stick with your team at all times, you may unexpectedly run into a group from the other team!
- If you need to bail, you can type in "spectate" at any point and the game will move you over to Spectating.
- Use the High Speed Train to get around Shoot'em Up Town, just be careful of enemies waiting at the next stop.
- Consider flanking if there are too many people advancing down one route.
- While you are able to buy "Tag Objective" through the In-Game Store, it will not reveal anyone's location.
- Saying Spectate, pressing the menu button, and then pressing the play button may put you in a different team.
- Although this is heavily frowned upon, this can be useful in some aspects.
- Killing someone only gives you 10$ instead of the usual 50$.
- Unlike Free For All, you start with 100/110 HP with every life instead of 250/260 HP.
- The small 10 HP bonus is given to you if you're in the Community.
- There's no time limit, similar to a Survival Unlimited round.
- In Debug, this Gamemode was featured in the Default Universe rather than the Debug Battlestation.
- The Team Emblems are the same as the emblems in Pillow Fight Simulator and Tiny Globe.
- Text colour is different depending on what team you're on.
- This is the text colour for red.
- This is the text colour for blue.
- Before v0.9.9, Team Deathmatch would play for two rounds instead of the one round that you see today.