A beefed up version of the standard Tactical Vest with extra kevlar padding and extra places to hold ammo. As this armor is quite heavy, survivors are forced to adapt to the weight or risk having this hold them back in combat. Granted, this helps them out in the long run.
Tactical lI was commonly used by special forces and secret service members across the world before the outbreak. Its protection, light weight, and ability to carry more ammo served many well.
Months ago this vest was much easier to come across, but around the time the Kalashnikovas and M4A1s started to break down, survivors had to manufacture these vests from materials found on the long dead bodies of SWAT officers and soldiers. These "knock-off" versions of the original weren't as lightweight and also didn't have a much higher ammo capacity, but it was hard to not notice its usefulness. Many survivors now choose this vest over the tanky armor known as the "Bulldozer".
- This is mainly regarded as the upgraded version of Tactical I.
- Used to give +75 health.
- Formerly required Rank 4 to buy and use before v0.6.4.
- The model seems to be based off of a reinforced Kevlar Vest.
- In real life, this would weigh about 1.2 kilograms, or about 2.6 pounds.
- The stamina bonus this vest applied was broken for a very long time, until PlaceRebuilder finally fixed it in v0.9.8.
- This is the first and only armor in the game that gives a stamina bonus.