Survival Unlimited is both a Universe and Gamemode in R2DA. Quite simply, you survive for an infinite amount of time until you die. If you die, you respawn after 5 minutes. If everyone dies, and no one has reached the 5 minute respawn time, it is game over.
- Bring items to survive as long as possible.
- Supply Boxes do load here.
- This Universe was added in the Universal update, v0.9.3.
- It is essentially Survival mode with no true time limit - it is only game over when none of the original survivors have respawned yet, and everyone is dead.
- It was a bit like Original Survival as there was no time limit to survival.
- You don't actually respawn after 5 minutes; this is presumably a bug.
- One of the two gamemodes to be on all maps.
- However, S.S. Boliviar didn't have Survival Unlimited when it was first released.
- Oddly enough, there are no zombie cooldowns. This could lead to someone accidentally buying a Brute even though the Brute is being occupied, leading to a waste of money.
- This issue was fixed in v0.9.3, when the Brute limit was removed for this universe.