If everyone dies, and no one has reached the 5 minute respawn time, it's then game over.
- You don't actually respawn after 5 minutes.
- This is presumably just a bug, so it should be fixed soon.
- Try bringing in some items to survive as long as possible.
- Supply Boxes do load on the map, so don't worry about not receiving help from the game.
- There are no zombie cooldowns nor limits, so don't be surprised if you see 3 Brutes coming after you.
- It's essentially Survival mode with no true time limit — it's only over when everyone is dead.
- This is a bit like Original Survival, as there was no time limit back then also.
- This is one of the two Gamemodes to be available on all the maps.
- When it was first released, S.S. Boliviar did not support Survival Unlimited at all.
- Prior to v0.9.3, a Brute limit was still in place even though there were no zombie cooldowns.
- This led to people buying a Brute only for it to be a waste of money as there was already a Brute on the map.