Supply Boxes (commonly referred to as supply kits, health kits, health boxes, etc.) are a returning feature from older games in the R2D series, which are placed in set spots in maps. Items provided are free, but obviously limited.
Items that could possibly spawn inside these boxes include:
These boxes contain 2 of the above items, regardless of whether they are the same or different.
Locations are set and will never change. Whether Supply Boxes appear or not depends on the Gamemode itself.
If you want a closer look, click on the photo itself. Most of the time these photos are larger than what this table will allow.
This list does not include Greenlighted maps.
|1930's Kingstreet||Eight||Panama Beach||One|
|Mogadishu Transit||Five||Foxriver Prison||Three|
|Terminal Decay||Eight||Bouri Rig 71||Five|
|Casius Outpost||Seven||Victoria Harbor||Eight|
|A Winter Wonderland||Five||Café County||Four|
|The Complex||Four||No Mercy||Four|
|Shoot'em Up Town||Four||Farmhouse||Four|
|Zero Kelvin Station||Six||Last Harvest||Two|
|S.S. Boliviar||Five||Tokyo, Japan||Seven?|
- If you are spawned into a map with an applicable mode, chances are it will be a race to get to Supply Boxes.
- Plan a route, try to get the Supply Boxes that are secluded first, or are lesser known.
- If you are on maps where the Supply Boxes are near the spawn point, run as fast as you can to them to save money on items.
- Remember that you can't get more than 2 of the same items.
- Supply Boxes do not spawn in Hard, Arena, Capture The Base, Snowball Fight, Melee Smash, Rapid Infection or Free Brawl.
- The Supply Box model has been around since 2008, the first R2D.
- Even if they are closed, you can still grab items that haven't been picked up on a Supply Box that is closed.
- Supply Boxes used to give Pipebombs before PlaceRebuilder removed this possibility.