Welcome new member to the staff team!
First day on the Job
Types of moderators
General staff guidelines
- No insubordination
- Don't get into conflict with other staff, contact superiors if one arises
- Absolutely no abuse is permitted
- If in doubt, ask someone (another moderator, superior)
- Use your force by the book: only ban after checking the correct time in the correct ban guide (ie: game ban guide, wikia, chat etc.)
- No 'free banning' is allowed
- No leaking information, anything that was said or shown, or pictures from any staff-only channels
- Rules apply to voice channels (discord)
Before infractions are enacted on a moderator, it should be noted that at certain times a moderator will be put on 'probation'. This will limit their discord abilities but not in-game. They will still be able to post ban reports however. (This is the last chance for the moderator to get back on track and behave. It only applies to in-game moderators).
Note: Majority of infraction causes will not be listed (there are too many), we understand that you won't know what's against the guidelines majority of the time, that's why we will contact you before infractions are enacted and resolve the situation.
Level 1 Infraction: 3 Days banned in-game and Suspended Moderatorship.
Level 2 Infraction: 7 Days banned in-game and Suspended Moderatorship.
Level 3 Infraction: 1 Month banned in-game and Suspended Moderatorship.
Level 4 Infraction: Removal of Moderatorship without in-game suspension
Level 5 Infraction: 7 Days - 1 month banned in-game and Removal of Moderatorship.
Level 6 Infraction: Permanently banned in-game and Removal of Moderatorship.
Note: If you are discord/wikia moderator, these apply to you as well.