There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
This a ball made from snow that can be thrown to hurt zombies. In Snowball Fight, you spawn with this and it can hurt other players.
It all started when a survivor got hit in the face by a snowball. Then they threw one back at their assailant. Then someone else threw one. Then someone else.
...and it spiraled into an all out snowball fight.
Don't worry, they just pretend to play dead for fun.
- You can press 'E' to refill a snowball. You need to be on ground that the game considers as snow in order to refill them.
- You can only hold a maximum of 4 snowballs, so remember to keep them stocked when possible.
- Technically, these can be used in any Gamemode.
- Do not bring snowballs to a map with no snow at all, as they'll be useless as you can't refill them.
- It takes a maximum of 3 snowballs to kill a player, regardless if they are in the group or not.
- Try and go close range with snowballs to land most of your shots.
- Rushing in and surprising your enemy helps land shots by quickly spamming snowballs at them.
- You can no longer buy this item, but if you have subscribed to it you can continue to use it.
- This is technically not an event item (as it's not sold for Tickets).
- However, it was only sold during the Christmas 2016 Event.
- The sixth returning item from R2D.
- This is the third item to be a weapon. (Others being the Hammer and Fire Extinguisher).
- Compared to a Skorpion bullet, this does more damage than one.
- Currently, there is a bug where a snowball will do no damage at all during rounds.