This a ball made from snow that can be thrown to hurt zombies. In Snowball Fight, you spawn with this and it can hurt other players.
You can no longer buy this item as it is discontinued, but if you have at least one in your inventory, you can continue to use it. If you happen to have at least one snowball in your inventory, you can continue to stock up or even subscribe to them.
It all started when a survivor got hit in the face by a snowball. Then they threw one back at their assailant. Then someone else threw one. Then someone else.
...and it spiralled into an all out Snowball Fight.
Don't worry, they just pretend to play dead for fun.
- You can press "E" to refill a snowball. You need to be on any ground that the game considers as snow in order to refill them.
- You can only hold a maximum of 4 snowballs, so remember to keep them stocked when possible.
- Technically, these can be used in any Gamemode.
- It is pointless to bring snowballs in a map without snow, as you cannot make any snowballs.
- It takes a maximum of 3 snowballs to kill a player, regardless if they are in the group or not.
- Try and go close range with snowballs to land most of your shots.
- Rushing in and surprising your enemy helps land shots by quickly spamming snowballs at them.
- This is technically not an event item as it is not sold for Tickets.
- However, it was only sold during the Christmas 2016 Event.
- This is the sixth returning item from R2D 2014.
- Currently, there is a bug where a snowball will do no damage at all to targets during rounds.
- The current Winscreen has a small bug where it allows you to stock up on snowballs in it.