The Shoulderpad is a skeleton stock attachment that is equipped from the Skorpion machine pistol, and used to be compatible with the M4A1. This attachment has an advantage to add a small bonus of range and accuracy. No Skorpion is special without it.
When a suitable amount of supplies existed, the M4A1 started to use an attachment similar to this, but production had to be halted as the attachment was considered a waste.
The Skorpion was, by itself, considered an inaccurate, and overall poor weapon by many. However, after a few attachments were released to help mitigate the Skorpion's issues, it became a decent, if not great weapon.
The Shoulderpad was one of these attachments, and the first to be released.
- This adds +10 range and +15 Accuracy which is useful to the Skorpion's pitful accuracy.
- Pair it with either the Fenix PD35 or the Lazex 2AA to further increase range or accuracy.
- The attachment is a skeleton stock from the Skorpion.
- Before v0.9.6, this only gave you +10 range.
- The Shoulderpad is visible on the Skorpion prior to it being equipped, leading some to question why you need to pay 500$ just to fold it out.
- For the M4A1, it was originally called the 'UTAH-23 shoulder-support'.
- It was made out of CSG in contrast to the Skorpion's meshed Shoulderpad.