A bright, cartoon styled town. Complete with a movie theatre, restaurants, houses, and more.
Even if they were a little behind the times, everyone who lived in this town believed it added to the charm.
Needless to say, their outdated technologies were no match for the modern zombie.
It's a ghost town now.
Survivors spawn near a train station and a statue.
Behind you stands a residential area. A large school which can be climbed and a neighbourhood resides there.
Crossing the bridge, a warehouse is to your right, followed by two apartment buildings. A police station can be seen right after.
Going down the street, a movie theatre can be seen on your left with various restaurants dotting the left side. More apartment buildings are on your right, but a lot more restaurants can be seen in the distance.
A parking lot is also behind the movie theatre.
- Some parkour on the roof can make you an easy escape from an incoming horde.
- To make parkour even easier, the Karambit can be used.
- Use the mini monorail to escape zombies or easily get around town.
- Use small, cramped areas as an opportunity to use a grenade or fire a round from your M202. For example, the back alleys.
- The train may be too fast. Make sure to be careful when it turns the corners, as you might get thrown off the map.
- Using a sniper like the Barrett 50 Cal. or Dragunov can help on this map since it is quite big.
- The map's design is based on the "Shoot 'em Up" genre of games from the 1990s.
- This is the second city map in R2DA, with the first being 1930's Kingstreet.
- At the side of the movie theatre, there are 5 movie posters.
- This map has a bloom effect, similar to the Boost Status Effect.
- You can interact with the train station's "bell" by pressing F. It makes a ringing sound when interacted with.
- It can also be rung by striking it with an object such as a body or a thrown Rambo Knife.
- So far, this is the only map to use water that isn't terrain.
- The Rescue timer on this map is 10 minutes, making playing a Rescue round for this map similar to a Survival round.