Ranks in R2DA are not only a badge of honour for those who invested time but are also required to unlock better weapons. Here on this page, you can find information their regarding names and icons.
Below is a graph showing how the experience curve works.
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3||Rank 4|
|Rank 5||Rank 6||Rank 7||Rank 8|
|Rank 9||Rank 10||Rank 11||Rank 12|
|Rank 13||Rank 14||Rank 15||Rank 16|
|Rank 17||Rank 18||Rank 19||Rank 20|
|Rank 21||Rank 22||Rank 23||Rank 24|
|Rank 25||Rank 26||Rank 27||Rank 28||Rank 29|
|Rank 30||Rank 31||Rank 32||Rank 33||Rank 34|
|Rank 35||Rank 36||Rank 37||Rank 38||Rank 39|
|Rank 25||Rank 26||Rank 27||Rank 28|
|Rank 29||Rank 30||Rank 31||Rank 32|
|Rank 33||Rank 34||Rank 35||Rank 36|
|Chief Officer II|
|Rank 37||Rank 38||Rank 39||Rank 40|
- Pre-Demo, these Emblems may have looked different visually, but the system was still exactly the same as it is today.
- 15 new Ranks, 25 through 40, were added in v0.8.1.
- In v0.8.2, Rank 40 was removed, and the maximum is now 39.
- In v0.8.3, the Emblems for the remaining 14 were changed into what you see today.
- In v0.9.3, PlaceRebuilder lowered the experience needed for 15 through 19 for a gentler experience curve.
- Every time you Rank up during playing the game, your HP will automatically refill to max.
- OsvaldoL was the first player to ever achieve the maximum rank.