Universes are a system in R2DA that allows players to choose a server pertaining to what they like, whether it's constant Free For All, Survival Unlimited, or just your run-of-the-mill regular apocalypse.
Types of Servers
- Beginners (Ranks 0 - 10, 20 players max)
- Play Reason 2 Die Awakening with beginners only. Easier to level up over here! Only ranks 0 - 10 are allowed into this server.
Prestige (Ranks 25+, 26 players max)
The finest elite gathers at these servers. No zombie purchase limits, multiple brutes and more! Only ranks 25+ are allowed into this server.
- Survival Unlimited (All ranks, 30 players max)
- Survive for an infinitely long time. If you die, you'll respawn after 5 minutes. All ranks are allowed into this server.
- Default (All ranks, 30 players max)
- Good old R2DA, the way it's supposed to be played! All ranks are allowed into this server.
- Apocalypse (All ranks, 30 players max)
- Only zombie game modes, no MMA, FFA, BOSS, etc. All ranks are allowed into this server.
- Battlestation (All ranks, 30 players max)
- Survivor vs survivor only! No zombies allowed, only PvP gamemodes like FFA. Ranks 5+ are allowed into this server.
- Team Death (All Ranks, 30 players max)
- Team Deathmatch only! Fight others in the other team!
- This feature was added in v0.9.3.
- However, the interface received an overhaul in v0.9.9, and this page is currently outdated.
- In Debug, you couldn't vote Free For All, Snowball Fight, or Free Brawl in Battlestation because these were set to exclusive by accident.
- As such, players could not start votes and were left to chance to get their preferred Gamemodes.
- When the system was introduced in v0.9.3, this small issue was fixed, and their exclusive status for Battlestation was turned off.