This map is part of Bootcamp.
To deem you worthy of his time, Lord Pumpkin Jr. has thrown you into the gauntlet. Not all of you will make it back alive, but it's not like he cares about your well-being in the first place.
If you do somehow make it, just hope you're lucky enough to pull out a Key. This "key" itself is more of a metaphoric key and doesn't really unlock anything, but it is enough to deem you worthy.
Obstacle 1: Choice Path - This obstacle has 2 options, left or straight. Going straight is a complete death trap. If you step on the tilted block, you will trip and most likely fall into the lava. The left side is the only path you can really survive, though it is recommended that you do not rush as you can lose your legs and/or die.
Obstacle 2: Stepping Stones - This obstacle is pretty straight forward. You jump from pillar to pillar without trying to fall in. However, there are two blocks that get doused in lava from time to time as the lava rises, so you must wait, or you could lose your legs and/or die.
Obstacle 3: Wall Climb - This obstacle requires you to climb a wall using panels that stick out from the side. It's very easy unless you get flung or have no legs. It is recommended to have legs.
Obstacle 4: Coloured Doors - This obstacle requires focus on the different coloured blocks, as they flash in a certain order. These colours correspond to the doors you should go through. If you go into the wrong door, you will die. The colours only show once, so pay close attention. Everyone's combination is different, so what works for one person will probably not work for you.
Obstacle 5: Turning Panels - This obstacle has multiple panels which turn in random directions and sometimes flip around to throw survivors off. It is highly recommended to have legs or your jumps may come short and you will fall to your death. Jumping towards the middle of the panel may not cause it to flip as well.
Obstacle 6: Windmill - This obstacle is nearly the same as the Stepping Stones, with regular pillars and jumps, but has cross-shaped panels that turn at a slow pace.
Obstacle 7: Floating Platforms - This obstacle is the last you need to beat, and it's a simple one. Basic platforms that you can jump off of, and on to.
Optional Obstacle: Tickets - This obstacle is not required to beat the map but grants an additional 4 Tickets. It is extremely easy with pillars and an overturned stretched out panel. There is a block that is not solid with a sign so don't jump on it, as it will result in death.
Cash - $25 - $175.
Empty - Nothing
- You have infinite energy for the duration of the round.
- As time goes on the lava rises up and down, with each time being a bit higher up than the last. Keep moving!
- At the beginning of the map before the obstacles, there is a block which can either trip you into the lava, or teleport you to Obstacle 3. It appears to be random.
- You must be careful on highly populated servers, as you do bump into survivors. You can get an extra jump off of someone, or someone gets an extra jump on you.
- As of v0.8.1, opening all chests will end the round instead of just waiting for the lava to consume you.
- There was a rare glitch where if you join as a Spectator in this map, you will gain the unlimited stamina bonus in the corresponding map change.
- Sometimes the windmill in Obstacle 6 will not spin.
- Other times, it may not even appear.