There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Although this pie isn't useful for much, especially not for eating, at least you can use it to get a laugh in normally depressing times.
While the survivors were fighting (and losing to) Lord Pumpkin Jr., they noticed a strange thing. Pumpkin Pie was littered all over his domain and they soon found out that the massive beast baked these things in his spare time.
Unfortunately, they proved to be inedible as his cooking was bad, but hey. At least you could throw them at zombies and other people.
- This pie can be thrown at both survivors and zombies, everyone is fair game here, and is able to be tripped.
- The trip effect doesn't work on special maps such as Lord Pumpkin Jr.
- Extremely useful in FFA, as you can throw this delicious treat at an extremely powerful player to knock them down and take the kill.
- For extra trolling fun, throw it at survivors near close edges.
- The pies do no damage, both player and zombie. Use it for a quick getaway, like a Toy Bow.
- You can use a pie while trying to get supplies or a Christmas gift to eliminate competition.