There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
This grants infinite stamina for 10 seconds, so it's best combined with a melee weapon like the Axe, or the Rambo Knife. Or you could just use it to run away. It's okay, nobody will call you a coward. Just tell them you had to go to the bathroom.
During the summer, survivors encountered an additional problem to the zombies. The heat. So using unwanted fruits (prunes weren't that popular) they made juice and chilled it. This prune juice grants survivors a small burst of energy along with quenching thirst.
- It is recommended to use this if you're trying to get away from a horde and you need a good head-start.
- If you have a melee item that burns through stamina quickly, paired with Prune Juice, you can burn through waves fast.
- You can also get this item, from a pool of many other rewards, by winning a wave/round in Arena.
- This appears to be the only juice that you can receive in Arena.
- This is the only R2DA Release Event 2016 item that can still be obtained, but not kept.
- This is the weaker version of the Pine Juice, only having a third of it's duration.