This can be bought in both the In-Game Store and in the Main Menu shop.
Similar to the Jerry Can, exploding one of these will also set off others in the area.
You can drop this by pressing Backspace.
Propane! It's volatile, definitely dangerous, and is great at starting up your grill.
Unfortunately for you, it's the apocalypse. You don't have time for grills, but what you do have are a ton of these tanks. Oddly enough, for such an easily accessible explosive, you can find these just laying about in the streets untouched.
If you do survive the apocalypse, the majority of the population may be dead, but at least you can grill a nice and juicy burger. Or several thousand.
- With some coordination, you can set up a trap for a Brute to walk into. One small click of your mouse can solve one big problem.
- Be careful when shooting at Propane in general as you can be killed instantly even when wearing Bulldozer II.
- If you're the one that triggers it, you're the one who's facing the repercussions.
- Everyone else in the explosion is unaffected, even if the Propane wasn't yours to begin with.
- Other survivors can take your dropped Propane, so keep an eye out for anyone running around.
- These can be exploded by a Tomahawk.
- You cannot trigger Propane while it is being held by another survivor.