Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Looks like this small fishing boat got caught up in the storm.
Fortunately, due to issues other than Mother Nature, this boat has sunk.
To get away from it all, several people took to the seas. The fish provided food, and with some effort, the ocean provided water.
Porta Coeli II was one of the many efforts to survive away from the mainland. When a storm warning was issued, this was one of the few boats that were unable to receive the warning.
This is an extremely small map. The entirety of Porta Coeli II takes place in a tiny fishing boat.
Some ropes pulleys are seen on the stern.
A small cabin, which has been heavily damaged, stands in the middle.
Up at the bow was the only Ammo Station on the map.
Porta Coeli II had several issues during its entire lifetime in R2DA, most notably was the gimmick for this map: the live-motion feature. You could be standing on the boat at one point to suddenly plunge into the water. Due to how small the map was, it was easy to spot zombie spawn points and repeatedly kill the mobs that spawn. That being said, only Normal Zombies were allowed to spawn on the map, leaving the zombies virtually at the survivor's mercy. This led to gameplay on this map to just be boring.
- This boat is moving in real time. It is not stationary. Be careful about your footing.
- Play this map at a low graphics setting. If you're lagging, then you're more likely to glitch.
- Explosive weapons aren't advised on this map as their radius will easily reach you after you run away.
- However, the Pipebomb might be an exception to this due to the delayed fuse.
- There is only one Ammo Station that reloads itself when it's empty. This takes 40 seconds.
- Due to Porta Coeli's small size, you are only allowed to spawn as a Normal Zombie.
- This entire map is PlaceRebuilder's first ever venture into a dynamic feature for a map.
- A dynamic feature would never be seen again until the High Speed Train was unveiled.
- This is the first map to have zombie restrictions, and also the smallest map in R2D history.
- The Ammo Station in this map is the only one in R2DA to refill itself.
- Porta Coeli II can be seen crashed into Bouri Rig 71 and in the distance in The Complex.