Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Looks like this small fishing boat got caught up in the storm.
Fortunately, due to issues other than Mother Nature, this boat has sunk.
To get away from it all, several people took to the seas. The fish provided food, and with some effort, the ocean provided water.
Porta Coeli II was one of the many efforts to survive away from the main land. When a storm warning was issued, this was one of the few boats that were unable to receive the warning.
This is an extremely small map. The entirety of Porta Coeli II takes place in a teeny fishing boat.
Some ropes pulleys are seen on the stern.
A small cabin, which has been heavily damaged, stands in the middle.
Up at the bow was the only Ammo Station on the map.
Porta Coeli II had several issues during its entire lifetime in R2DA, most notably:
- The glitchy live-motion feature
- Easy spawn-killing due to its size
- No special mobs
- Boring gameplay in general
With these reasons, and many more, PlaceRebuilder decided to axe this map from the game.
- This boat is moving in real time. It is not stationary. Be careful about your footing.
- Play this map at a low graphic setting. If you're lagging, then you're more likely to glitch through the boat.
- The DB Shotgun or the Wingmaster can be your friend.
- Melee attacks are very effective on this map.
- Explosive weapons aren't advised on this map as their radius will easily reach you after you run away.
- However, the Pipebomb might be an exception to this, due to it's delayed fuse.
- There is only one Ammo Station that reloads itself when it's empty. This takes 40 seconds.
- Due to Porta Coeli's small size, this map only spawns Normal Zombies.
- This entire map is PlaceRebuilder's first ever venture into a dynamic feature for a map.
- A dynamic feature would never be seen again until the High Speed Train was unveiled.
- The Ammo Station in this map is the only one in R2DA to refill itself.
- This is considered the smallest map ever in R2D history.
- This is the first map to have zombie restrictions.
- Porta Coeli II can be seen crashed into Bouri Rig 71, and in the distance in The Complex.