These were invented by ROBLOX themselves back in 2014. Player Points don't have any function on R2DA, or any game really, and are only really used to show how much time was invested into the game.
These were around in R2D, and 100 Player Points were given whenever you survived a round, or won in certain cases. If you were in a party, you were rewarded 10 Player Points for every person in your party alive, including yourself.
In R2DA, Player Points are still around, but clans such as Team Blazing and R2D Avengers can be always be found vying for the top spot on the leaderboards.
- Usage of a Defibrillator on an unconscious Survivor (+75 Player Points)
- Victory as a Survivor (+50 Player Points)
- Most Valuable Player (+70 Player Points; applied with Victory reward)
- Killed a Survivor as a Zombie (+10 Player Points; can be earned in PvP rounds as a Survivor)
- Player Points were added in v0.3.8.
- Player Points used to be given to those who heals others with a Medkit. This has since been removed.
- Currently the group with the most Player Points is R2D Avengers, with 12 Milllion Player Points.