These were invented by ROBLOX themselves back in 2014. Player Points don't have any function on R2DA, or any game really, and are only really used to show how much time was invested into the game.
These were around in R2D 2014, and 100 Player Points were given whenever you survived a round or won in certain cases. If you were in a party, you received 10 Player Points for every person in your party alive, including yourself.
- Defibrillator use on an unconscious Survivor (+75 Player Points)
- Victory as a Survivor (+50 Player Points)
- Most Valuable Player (+70 Player Points; applied with latter)
- Killed a Survivor (+10 Player Points)
- Saving a pinned Survivor (+10 Player Points)
- Player Points used to be given to those who healed others with a Medkit.
- This has since been removed due to abuse, and those who abused this system were temporarily banned.
- The group with the most Player Points is R2D Avengers (before the All-time leaderboard was removed) which has 15 million.