There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
This armor changes the survivor's package into the Penguin package (obviously). It provides a great bonus of 60 HP, and has the same rush ability as the Bulldozer armor, which allows you to plow through zombies and knock them down simply by sprinting into them.
Survivors who got too cold from the cruel winter decided to put on the fur of tamed penguins to keep warm. Since penguin fur is very strong, and fairly rare, it fetches a heavy price of 45 Tickets in the Event Store.
- Good for replacing the rush ability of the Bulldozer I and II, with the downside of the Penguin armor giving no extra clips for your primary weapon.
- Great armor to use if you have a lot of tickets lying around.
- It does not prevent you taking damage when swimming in the ocean while fighting Rhi-snow.
- In fact, this armor does nothing different in the water compared to other armors.
- Second armor to change the character's package.
- Added with the code "NODE2", which gives you 10 of these.
- First Event Armor to have the rush ability.
- Wearing the normal Penguin Package will not work and will not grant you the bonuses this item provides.
- Dying with this armor brings a chance of falling apart completely like a zombie, rendering you unable to be revived through Defibrillators.