There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
An extremely strange, limited-edition weapon which was distributed during R2DA's Release Event.
The Newspaper is nothing special, but at least it's technically free.
As the infected's numbers began to multiply,
The government knew the end was nigh.
They were ready to broadcast these shocking news
But then the internet sort of blew a fuse.
A last ditch effort, that's what they needed.
An intern shakingly told them to use paper — his words, they heeded.
It would be nice if there was an actual way
To somehow mass-print issues during these troubled days.
So they checked and found an old printing press
In a local museum that they quickly possessed.
After a few days, everything was done
This whole "printing" thing was actually sort of fun.
And so the military in a quickened pace
Went to drop papers everywhere on everyone's face.
Unfortunately, by then everyone knew
That whatever was on those papers was already true.
By the time these papers entered their lives,
Their lives were anything but.
- This weapon does not trip zombies, so keep that in mind while facing an Edgar or a Leaper.
- It's better to use the Newspaper to just pick off weakened zombies than to fully rely on it to do the killing.
- Like all the other melees, this grants Immunity for a second after swinging.
- Don't be afraid to use this in a pinch or if you're out of ammo.
- This is the second melee to be added to R2DA.
- This is the first melee to be offered on the Event Store.
- This is technically worth 9,990$ of in-game cash.
- A batch of 100 Tickets fetches for 100R$ each, and 100R$ can also get you 1,000$.
- PlaceRebuilder actually had to hit himself with a newspaper in order to make the impact sounds.