A map based on a train station that was first introduced in the R2DA DEMO. In the railroad station, there are two railroads separated, while the other one is incomplete.
During the initial stages of the apocalypse, when the SANI Virus wasn't declared as an official threat, many people passed through here.
Needless to say, some of those passengers were infected and later succumbed to their bites and took out everyone else riding with them. When the threat of the SANI Virus was later realized, Mogadishu Transit was one of the first locations quarantined and investigated.
People still break in from time to time to see if they can hitch a ride to safety. The security has long disappeared from this place anyways.
This map consists of multiple buildings that are closely arranged with access to multiple roofs. Red ladders can be easily seen from anywhere on the map to help with traversing said roofs.
There are also many locations that allow zombies to ambush survivors. The whole map is relatively open, and you often have to watch all sides to ward off any attackers.
Luckily, ammo tables are abundant.
- Memorizing the locations of all the ladders within this map can help you greatly.
- Pay attention to your surroundings. Zombies can come from behind you, in front of you, and can even jump down from below.
- As of v1.0.0a, Diggers can now use their Dig ability on this map.
- Unlike Kingstreet, going too far up the background mountains will instantly kill you.
- The transportation vehicle is actually a Trolley. However, it is referred to as a Tram in-game.
- Mogadishu is a real capital city in Somalia.
- This is the first map to be named after a real city, with the second being Tokyo, Japan.