Modcall is a feature in R2DA that is located at the bottom right of the screen. Use it to call any Moderator that is available on another server to settle any problems that are affecting the game negatively or unfairly.
You need to be at least Rank 2 to use it, but Guests at any rank cannot use it. If you have been banned because of an abused Modcall, this feature will be disabled for you permanently.
|Click the "Modcall" button.|
|A disabled Modcall button is greyish in colour.
If your Modcall is disabled, it will look like this instead.
|Type the reason(s) why a Moderator should come.|
|Click "Yes" if the reason is appropriate.
You can check if your reason is appropriate through here.
- If you see an offender in-game, do not tell them that you are using this system or else it is extremely likely they will leave the server to avoid consequences.
- This makes it more difficult for everyone involved. If you want to see justice served, be quiet.
- When typing out your reason, say something professional, not silly and stupid.
- If not, Moderators will think of it as a joke or prank, which will lead to a ban and a disabling of this feature.
- You can start by not providing one-worded reasons and by not typing it out in full Caps Lock.
- Always keep proof on hand.
- Communicate. Exchange messages on Discord, or create a Forum on this Wikia.
- Provide proof along with these messages to help the process along. Especially provide the username.
- If by chance that the username is censored, inform the Moderator of the appearance of the user.
- Screenshots are one way of gathering evidence, but video footage is way more reliable in determining a verdict.
- If you consider yourself wrongly banned, this is also helpful in proving your innocence.
- It may take up to five minutes for a Moderator to arrive, so be sure to always Modcall as soon as you can.
- In general, it's recommended to have a Discord account to communicate with the team.
- This skips a step as you don't have to Modcall at all. The Moderator simply can join via your username.
- Moderators can only see Modcalls if they are playing R2DA.
- If you click on the red warning text prior to submitting a Modcall, you can edit it to your heart's content.