- Only melee weapons are allowed in this mode.
- Equipping a gun is a waste of a slot so don't bring them.
- You can still kick and punch if you do not have a melee.
- As of v1.0.0, you can now use Double Equip for interesting melee combos, such as the Karambit and the Axe.
- The Axe is by far the best weapon for this mode, as it basically removes all chances for counterplay — using a Rambo Knife, Baseball Bat, or Shovel leaves you open for a counter attack, while then with the Axe, one swing and it's over.
- This doesn't mean other melee options are useless, however, as the stun can possibly turn around a fight if you can hit the Axe user first.
- Hiding behind cover and attempting to bait impatient people into an easy kill is a good strategy to pick some people off.
- Don't play too aggressive — running out of stamina almost always means you will lose a fight.
- Run away from someone, then turn around quickly and attack them to catch them off-guard.
- When facing someone in a 1v1, try to feint and hit them right after they miss.
- An Axe may seem intimidating but just take the chance to hit them as fast as possible. A stun melee is recommended.