The M939 is a 400$ player-driven truck that can be used to get around large maps quickly.
You can only spawn one of these through the In-Game Store.
The M939 was made for the military, but as the military units succumbed to the hordes of incoming zombies, these trucks were left abandoned.
Naturally, with a bit of rewiring, survivors took to using these for their own survival purposes. Producing these trucks aren't cheap, but at least they're better than some beat up old van.
- Ram zombies with the front of the truck to make them fall over.
- Driving the truck can be tricky sometimes.
- Turning isn't instantaneous. Plan before you drive.
- Handling is a lot better when driving in reverse.
- ROBLOX's physics may cause some problems.
- Try not to be surprised if your M939 flies into oblivion.
- To not fall off while a player is driving, board the back and crouch.
- To upright an M939, kick or punch while entering the driver's seat.
- The animations may flip the truck in your favour.
- The wheels may lag a bit because of this, but be patient.
- This can be considered a reincarnation of the Van from R2D 2014.
- This is the currently second player-controlled vehicle in the game, with the first being Panama Beach's Boat.
- During Debug, the truck would often flip over or fly off the map. Sometimes, the textures wouldn't load at all.
- Originally, the M939 was planned for release all the way back on the DEMO stage of the game.
- However, it never released back then for an unknown reason.
- It can be speculated that this was due to the truck completely stopping whenever it hit a zombie.