Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
A three firing mode automatic rifle that was cheap and powerful. Extremely powerful for the price and get your hands on, to say the least, and its stats were simply amazing. Survivors could choose between firing modes by simply pressing 'V' and switch from auto, semi-auto, and burst. It was a brilliant feature for the M4A1. Sadly, this weapon is no longer available, but you could dream about having an automatic weapon with 45 shots in a clip if you want.
The glorious and delightful M4A1, one of the first weapons to be manufactured by L-Brain Sidework themselves. Built from scratch, this rifle packed great features and came with many attachments. Despite being one of the cheapest and highest quality weapons made, L-Brain Sidework's records of how to make it were destroyed, and now it remains as something that veterans like to reminisce about.
- Firing slowly will maintain good accuracy.
- You can also use semi-auto for accurate shots.
- Headshots are always the best way to eliminate a zombie.
- Use burst mode for close-range zombies and increase your damage output.
- Be sure that you are able to land those shots before firing. Missing will just waste your ammo completely.
- Take note that a single burst can eliminate a single Edgar.
- Only use automatic mode if you're willing to mow down zombies quicker, albeit at a loss of accuracy.
- Brutes are the best mob to use automatic mode on, with their slow speed and high health.
- Using the M4A1 along with the Bazooka and Jetpack is a pretty good combination.
- Despite being much more modern than a Kalashnikova, it still falls behind in some aspects.
- Throughout it's lifetime, it had a variety of prices ranging from 1,200$, 6,000$, and 7,000$.
- This is the second weapon to have the most attachments, after the MP5.
- First weapon to have burst mode, even before the M16A1 and the M93R.
- The M4A1 has the most firing modes out of any gun in the DEMO.
- The M16A1 has been regarded as the replacement of this weapon.
- The M4A1 was stated to be re-added, but it was later cancelled.
- The M4A1 was deemed one of the most powerful automatic weapons in the DEMO along with the Kalashnikova.
- This was the second assault rifle to be added.