This was a boss map that was added for R2DA's Halloween Event 2016. This is the third boss map added to R2DA throughout its lifetime.
In order to start a vote for this map, you need a Key.
A volcano isn't necessarily the best place to have a lair in. Not much for the necessities, but the atmosphere is great. Although, we are talking about a flying giant pumpkin. The best thing you can hope for is that this volcano doesn't erupt during the fight, which it does seem very close to doing so.
The map is a sequel to the original Lord Pumpkin boss map from R2D, featuring his son Lord Pumpkin Jr. as the boss this time around.
This map is made up of a circle of rocks with buildings on top of them, with these rocks standing in a pool of lava, like the original Lord Pumpkin map from R2DA, but less safe due to the Boos in the map and the map's relatively small size.
The spawn on the map also features rocks whilst having barriers to stop anyone getting a head start, however, the spawn sinks after a few seconds of the barriers going down and after the platform sinks, Lord Pumpkin Jr. rises from the lava and begins to attack the survivors.
The majority of the map is lava, and the rest is rock and buildings. A couple of Ammo Stations are spread throughout the circle of rocks, however, they can be destroyed when Lord Pumpkin Jr. attacks the terrain.
- Mobility will be your greatest handicap on this map.
- There's only so many Ammo Stations that this map has. Fighting a Boss, you need every single one you can get.
- To avoid destroying Ammo Stations whenever Stomp is used, don't crowd around them to lower the risk of it being destroyed.
- This was around during the Halloween 2016 Event.
- This requires parkour at the start of the map like its Event partner, Halloween Bootcamp.