A standard vest for protection. Cheap and efficient.
Made from bits of clothing or any thing that can soften the blow of a punch.
People like to reminisce about the world before the apocalypse, and the hastily distributed (and made) Lifevest was one of the first things that they received to help them survive just a little bit longer for rescue to come their way.
- This was the first armor in R2DA.
- Pre-Demo, this was referred to as simply "Health".
- The Lifevest used to supply 25 HP instead of the 15 you see today.
- It is unknown why it was lowered to 15, but the Crab Armor came around this time with similar stats to this.
- 25 of these are included in the Starterpack.
- The Lifevest has the same model as the Firevest.
- Whenever a player zombifies, a bug will occur where this vest will turn green.
- As both vests use the same model, this bug applies to both iterations.