Although not really useful, some people like to keep count of how many zombies they can kill in a row. While not worth much, this is now a metaphor for bragging rights.
Here is a list of killstreak titles given in the order they would appear:
- First Kill / Nothing
- First Kill only appears once, but is rather self explanatory.
- Double Kill
- Triple Kill
- Quad Kill
- Multi Kill
- Crowd Control!
- Head Hunter!
- MEGA KILL!
- MASSIVE KILL!
- ROUND BREAKER!
- HUMAN NUKE!
- KING KILL!
- YOU ARE THE CURE!!
- There are no more titles after this, and this title will just pulsate with every preceding kill.
- Jerry Cans, Propane, Pipebombs, Airstrikes, and the Minigun can allow you to get a big headstart on your killstreak.
- After every kill, you have 1-3 seconds to find another victim until your killstreak resets.
- Whenever you get your first kill for the round, you get a 50% cash bonus along with the normal cash reward for the mob that was killed.
- This bonus won't apply if you get two kills at the same time.
- As of v0.9.7, zombies can now obtain killstreaks of their own.
- Killstreaks are slightly different for Team Deathmatch and last until you die.