Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Kalashnikova (known as the Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947) was an assault rifle that was once before available in the R2DA Demo. It was a reliable weapon that was just satisfying for its' value, mostly similar to other guns before the release of R2DA. Just remember ammo conservation is important, and utilization of the Semi-Auto mode is also something you should consider.
Back when L-Brain Sidework was just gaining traction as a company, the Kalashnikova was one of their first creations. As they were new however, the materials used were sub-par at best, but did help keep the price down. When L-Brain Sidework became a trusted supplier of weaponry, they shelved the Kalashnikova towards a better future, perhaps to revisit it again someday or another.
- Use semi-auto to maintain good accuracy to conserve your ammunition so you won't miss shots.
- Semi-auto will also help when aiming for the head whilst keeping your accuracy the best it could be.
- Use automatic mode to help when engaging with a Brute, as they are quite slow.
- This also goes with encountering a Ticker. As long as you don't shoot their tanks, you should be fine.
- If zombies are jumping around, don't waste ammo trying to shoot them.
- Try to punch or kick them down so they stay still while you ready your gun.
- By then though, it's just better to use the Glock for a swift headshot.
- Remember this almost has the same stats as the M4A1.
- The Kalashnikova is only a little bit more suitable for medium ranges. Use it for such.
- A good secondary can always help in the areas where the Kalashnikova falls short.
- This weapon was removed before R2DA's official release.
- The cheapest gun (not including any free weapons) to exist in R2DA.
- Before it was removed, the price was raised to 6,000$.
- This has the same price as the Shovel (when it was 500$).
- This weapon returned in v0.9.1 as the AK-47.
- Kalashnikova is another name for the AK-47.
- When the Kalashnikova was added in v0.1.9, it didn't have any sounds until v0.2.1.
- The Kalashnikova was the first assault rifle to be added.