The K5 Silencer was manufactured before and after the new world outbreak. Plans of this were in motion years earlier but were ultimately scrapped due to budget cuts to make weapons that no longer exist. Today L-Brain Sidework manufacturers these for the M93R handguns. Plans about adapting this to newer weapons, such as an M16A1, haven't been confirmed. For now, the K5, along with other removed attachments, lay rusting on a pile of compact arms unless Place decides to bring it back from the scrapheap.
- Use this to add accuracy to guns at a cost of range.
- Use guns with silencers like any other, sound doesn't matter.
- This is the first attachment to have a negative effect when equipped, with the second being the Hipfire.
- The mesh seems to be based off of a Military Grade Silencer.
- The Silencer was supposed to be in R2D 2014, but was cut from the game for unknown reasons.
- During the transition of the M93R from CSG to Mesh, the Silencer was temporarily removed.
- The image below was when Place was re-adding the Silencer to the M93R.