For clarity sakes, the DEMO Ironsights are listed here as this was one of the first Ironsights introduced as opposed to the other two.
The standard default sights for a Remington 700. These come along with the weapon.
Being one of the first attachments distributed, the Ironsights are an optical attachment for the Remington 700 and were an attachment in the demo version for the MP5, M4A1 and the Kalashnikova. However, after DEMO, the Ironsights were broken after it was discovered that most were bootlegged.
After a tough legal battle, L-Brain Sidework managed to pull every bootleg off the market.
- This Ironsights makes the Remington 700 have a total of 220 Range.
- This is a first free optic sight attachment to a non-mod weapon.
- The first was the Holo, but that has since been removed.
- This changed appearance when Remington 700 changed from a CSG to a mesh.
- For a long time, these were broken until v1.0.0.
- This is the oldest available attachment in R2DA.
- Technically, the oldest proper attachment is the Holo.