Reasons that can get a user banned in-game. If a given reason does not appear here, an appeal can be proposed; but can also be listed if needed. Bans usually last between a day and a week depending on severity, but in few occasions can go up for weeks. Valid Temporary Bans require warning(s) from Moderators+ before banishment, however Valid Red or Permanent Bans does not require such procedure.
All rules from the ROBLOX Community Guidelines also apply.
Your account, your responsiblities
If R$1,000+ is spent before a permanent ban is applied, the user can send a ban appeal to @XelPixels on twitter. Note that R2D 2014 purchases do not count.
For any general unbans, you cannot appeal them unless they were clearly false. If false, appeal to SWAGER21 and Lazi_ness on discord.
If you break more than one rule, the ban times can be combined.
Evading ban will result in a ban time up to double the original proposed ban time.
Reference sheet for moderators.
- Shooting through walls: Guns such as M249 or HK416 that have the hard impact, or any gun, can shoot through walls by chance, and is not suppose to be a thing. [3 days]
- Bypassing Censorship: Bypassing the filter to send inappropriate words by having extra characters or intended misspelling of a word. [1 day]
- Swearing: The act of using vulgar language. [1 day - 3 days]
- Words like "shit" & "ass" is NOT ALLOWED in this case.
- Spamming: Sending non-constructive messages with the sole intention of unnecessarily expanding the chat log. [1 day - 3 days]
- Delaying Round: Purposely extending a round for a extended period of time for the sake of trolling. [1 day - 3 days]
- Offsite Link: Sharing through bypassing methods an url redirecting to an offsite link not whitelisted by roblox.[1 week]
- Obstructive construction: (Different from Abusive Construction, see Red Ban reasons) use of construction to block rescue routes or to purposely confine players without their approval in a area with no exit.. [1 day - 3 days]
- Unbefitting Party: Party entitlement not suitable for public witness. [3 days - 1 week]
- Talking about sexual subjects or references: Discussing sexual subjects or using sexual words. [3 days - 1 week]
- Sexual memes are included.
- Player Impersonation: Owning an account whose appearance, username and or behavior are prompted to impersonate. [1 day]
- Invalid if agreed by both players in question.
- Attacking the Staff Team: Insulting the people PlaceRebuilder has employed. [1 week]
- This especially applies after you were banned, but this can happen if you are being just plain annoying.
- Mass Teaming: Formation of allies consisting of at least 2 players outside of your party working together for the gathering of experience, player points and coins. Teams must have at least 7 players for the rule to be applicable. Mass Teaming rule DOES NOT apply to private servers. [1 week - 2 weeks]
- Clans are included.
- Complaining about new mods getting hired: Applies in game, on the R2DA Discord, and the R2DA Wikia. Warn required first before proceeding to punish. Time varies on different platforms. [1 day]
- Abusive Construction: Using the hammer to build obscene buildings such as expletive characters and illicit symbols. [1 week - 2 weeks]
- Teamkilling: Abusing a irregularity/flaw left by the developers to kill your teammate in a gamemode which would be normally impossible to do in. [1 week - 1 month]
- Revealing moderator: Revealing/exposing a hidden moderator while they are doing their job [3 days]
- Hate Speech: Discrimination of one's race, national origin,or religious affiliation. [1 week]
- Child Endangerment: Predatory behavior or anything that sexualizes children. [1 month]
- Note for Moderators: ONLY BAN FOR THIS IF IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH CHILDREN, NOT WHEN USER IS JUST BEING SUGGESTIVE.
- Glitching Tutorial: Creating a video or online speech indicating the performance of an abusable or game breaking glitch which is not tolerated. [3 days - PERM]
- Applies even if its outside R2DA.
- False Modcall: Abusing the usage of modcall by not having a solid reason stated within. [1 day - 7 days]
- There are no verbal warnings since the user is prompted with one before requesting a moderator.
- Glitching: Abuse of an unwanted flaw, malfunction or irregularity left by the developers. [3 days - 1 week]
- Minor glitches that dosen't effect the gameplay dosen't count. (ie: Double Knife Throw)
- Threats: Hack threats, hostile real life statements or suggestive suicide thoughts on someone. [1 week - 1 month]
- Hack threats towards R2DA is an instant ban.
- Flame War: Offensive argument based dispute between two or more individuals. [1 day - 1 week]
- All users involved will be affected.
- Bullying: Use greater influence or intimidation essentially for one's needs. This rule also includes targeting players, moderators, the creator etc in-game. [1 days - 2 weeks]
- Harassment: Aggressively inflicting explicit words towards an individual. Includes cooperation of two users spelling told word through single letters in order. [3 days - 2 weeks]
- Bribery: Applies from discord, in game, or other sources. Attempting to bribe a staff member into doing something out of line, if the bribe was accepted both users will be severely punished. HMODS determine if the user attempting the bribe requires a ban. [2 weeks - PERM]
- Creating troll accounts: Applies from discord, in game, or other sources. Creating troll accounts in order to well, troll. If the proof is solid enough to prove that the main user was doing it, the main user recieves a perm ban. HMODS determine if the user gets the ban or not. [1 month - PERM]
- Hacking/Exploiting: Acquire unauthorized access or modification of a resourceful data or forcibly inject an outer code for advantage.[PERM]
- Hacking/Exploiting Tutorial; Creating a video or online speech indicating the performance of a hack. [PERM]
- Inappropriate username: Having a username which is not suitable for public witness. [PERM]
- Lagswitching; Purposely break connectivity to provoke unsynchronized events on objects and players. [PERM]
- Malicious Offsite Link:Sharing through bypassing methods an url redirecting to an offsite link whose content regards potentially harmful hacking activity, pornography or viewer shock. [PERM]
- Staff Impersonation: Owning an account whose username or behaviour are prompted to impersonate an official staff member. (If it is behaviour, tell them to stop once then proceed to ban, if it is username and behaviour then perm them) [PERM].
- Terrorism: the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. [PERM]
- Troll Account: The sole purpose of the account is to do inappropriate, harmful activities to everyone else. [PERM].
- Jopede, Author & Format