Reasons that can get a user banned in-game. If a given reason does not appear here, an appeal can be proposed; but can also be listed if needed. Bans usually last between a day and a week depending on severity, but in few occasions can go up for weeks. Valid Temporary Bans require warning(s) from Moderators+ before banishment, however Valid Permanent Bans does not require such procedure.
All rules from the ROBLOX Community Guidelines also apply.
Your account, your responsiblities
If R$1,000+ is spent before a permanent ban is applied, the user can send a ban appeal ONCE to PlaceRebuilder ONLY .
If you break more than one rule, the ban times can be combined.
Reference sheet for moderators.
- Bypassing Censorship: Breaking a filter by having extra characters or intended misspelling of a word. [1 day]
- Swearing: The act of using vulgar language. [1 day - 3 days]
- Words like "shit" is NOT ALLOWED in this case.
- Spamming: Sending non-constructive messages with the sole intention of unnecessarily expanding the chat log. [1 day - 3 days]
- Offsite Link: Sharing through bypassing methods an url redirecting to an offsite link not whitelisted by roblox.[1 week]
- Obstructive construction: (Different from Abusive Construction, see Red Ban reasons) use of construction to block rescue routes or get other players stuck in an area on purpose. [1 day - 3 days]
- Unbefitting Party: Party entitlement not suitable for public witness. [3 days]
- Talking about sexual subjects or references: Discussing sexual subjects or using sexual words. [3 days - 1 week]
- Sexual memes are included.
- Player Impersonation: Owning an account whose appearance, username and or behavior are prompted to impersonate. [1 day]
- Invalid if agreed by both players in question.
- Attacking the Staff Team: Insulting the people PlaceRebuilder or Jopede has employed. [1 week]
- This especially applies after you were banned, but this can happen if you are being just plain annoying.
- Mass Teaming: Formation of allies from opposing teams greater than six players, or more than 50% of the server working together for the gathering of experience, coins, player points and fame. [1 week - 2 weeks]
- Clans are included.
- Invalid Votekick: Initiating a votekick on a guest for the sake of kicking without a legit reason. [2 days]
- Invalid if unsuccessful unless the user keep initiating a votekick on a guest.
- Abusive Construction: Using the hammer to build obscene buildings such as expletive characters and illicit symbols. [1 week - 2 weeks]
- Teamkilling: Abusing a irregularity/flaw left by the developers to kill your teammate in a gamemode which would be normally impossible to do in. [1 week - 1 month]
- Revealing moderator: Revealing/exposing a hidden moderator while they are doing their job [3 days]
- Hate Speech: Discrimination of one's race, national origin,or religious affiliation. [1 week]
- Child Endangerment: Predatory behavior or anything that sexualizes children. [1 month]
- Glitching Tutorial: Creating a video or online speech indicating the performance of an abusable or game breaking glitch which is not tolerated. [3 days - PERM]
- False Modcall: Abusing the usage of modcall by not having a solid reason stated within. [1 day - 7 days]
- There are no verbal warnings since the user is prompted with one before requesting a moderator.
- Glitching: Abuse of an unwanted flaw, malfunction or irregularity left by the developers. [3 days - 1 week]
- Minor glitches that dosen't effect the gameplay dosen't count. (ie: Double Knife Throw)
- Threats: Hack threats, hostile real life statements or suggestive suicide thoughts on someone. [1 week - 1 month]
- Hack threats towards R2DA is an instant ban.
- Flame War: Offensive argument based dispute between two or more individuals. [1 day - 1 week]
- All users involved will be affected.
- Bullying: Use greater influence or intimidation essentially for one's needs. This rule also includes targeting players, moderators, the creator etc in-game. [1 days - 2 weeks]
- Harassment: Aggressively inflicting explicit words towards an individual. Includes cooperation of two users spelling told word through single letters in order. [3 days - 2 weeks]
- Hacking: Acquire unauthorized access or modification of a resourceful data or forcibly inject an outer code for advantage.[PERM]
- Hacking Tutorial; Creating a video or online speech indicating the performance of a hack. [PERM]
- Inappropriate username: Having a username which is not suitable for public witness. [PERM]
- Lagswitching; Purposely break connectivity to provoke unsynchronized events on objects and players. [PERM]
- Malicious Offsite Link:Sharing through bypassing methods an url redirecting to an offsite link whose content regards potentially harmful hacking activity, pornography or viewer shock. [PERM]
- Staff Impersonation: Owning an account whose username and behavior and/or appearance are prompted to impersonate an official staff member. [PERM].
- Terrorism: the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. [PERM]
- Troll Account: The sole purpose of the account is to do inappropriate, harmful activities to everyone else. [PERM].