Buying this Attachment changes the firing animation to a new one.
Instead of your avatar firing the M249 normally, your avatar now positions the weapon at their hip while firing.
Using this animation improves your stability, which allows for...something to happen in exchange for a shorter range.
Even with the success of the M249, there were complaints about how unstable the gun could be at times. So R-Brain Hardwork decided to offer courses on how to properly wield the M249. For a fee, of course.
- Before buying Rebel Pose, you should aim to get Hipfire first.
- Compared to the former, the latter has a function.
- If you plan on using the M249 for its range, this is not the Attachment for you.
- You cannot ADS in first-person while you have this equipped.
- This is one of the first two Attachments to change an animation.
- However, this is the first animation to have an impact on performance.
- Rebel Pose, while also an Animation, is purely only for cosmetic purposes.
- This is the second Attachment to have a negative effect, with the first being the K5 Silencer.
- The replacing animation shares similarities to how a player would hold and fire a Minigun.
- With a price of 10,000$, this is now the most expensive Attachment.