The High Speed Train is a mobile vehicle that travels along the border of Shoot'em Up Town and stops at three different stations. It is an extremely fast vehicle that goes faster than basically everyone. This is also an effective way to get around the map quickly without dying.
- The train may be too fast. Make sure to be careful when it turns the corners, as you might get thrown off the map.
- Crouching, done by pressing "C", is advised to stop from being flung off.
- Using it in Team Deathmatch is effective, but be careful of enemies waiting at the next stop.
- This is the first mobile non-rescue vehicle.
- This train is specifically a mono-train, as it rides on one track.