The High Speed Train is a mobile vehicle that travels along the border of Shoot'em Up Town and stops at three different stations. The extreme speed cannot be matched by any user in-game. This is an effective way to get around the map quickly and safely.
- The train might be too fast and throw you off as it turns corners.
- Crouching is advised in order to avoid being flung off.
- In Team Deathmatch, be careful of users waiting at the next stop.
- In general, just be careful of mobs waiting at your destination.
- Useful for running away from zombie hordes.
- This is the first mobile non-rescue vehicle.
- This train is specifically a mono-train, as it rides on one track.