See also: Buildings (Hammer)
Originally, the Hammer could only barricade structures by picking up planks spread throughout the map.
Later on, this was changed and it can now both construct buildings and barricade doors without having to pick up planks.
Nobody knows how smashing a hammer and paying some money allows you to spawn fences, sandbags, and planks out of thin air, but don't worry about it. They're useful.
Consumes 6 energy.
Consumes one plank.
Rotate: Used to rotate buildable items.
- When using the Hammer, make sure to have enough money to build whatever you need, otherwise, it will be a waste.
- The main page for this information can be found here.
- You can use this as a melee weapon, and it deals 35 damage per hit.
- This item is able to headshot zombies for some bonus damage.
- Price changed from 100$ to 70$ in v0.5.9.
- Build option added in v0.5.5.
- Build mode updated in v0.8.2.
- This was once abused in King Crab. People could spawn some buildings on top of destructible parts. When those parts were destroyed, they would be left floating in the air, practically invincible.
- This is technically the second melee to be added to R2DA.