This is great for clearing out a large area of all zombies. It's also great when you're the last survivor alive, as you can take out dozens of zombies chasing you. Just be careful to not blow yourself up. It one shots everything except Brutes, Elementals, and sometimes Tickers (it often blows up their tank, but if it doesn't they don't die).
The M67 Grenade was commonly used in the military throughout the world before the apocalypse struck. Due to it being easy to use and being useful for clearing out large hordes of zombies, many survivors and soldiers carry a few around with them. Some have such a huge surplus of them that they just end up putting them in Supply Boxes for other people to use.
- Keep a safe distance from a Grenade, as they are deadly and bouncy, and even capable of hitting you through walls.
- This still has some push, even if you're not hurt by the explosion. This can cause you to go in unprecedented ways, and possibly take fatal damage not even from the Grenade.
- Know where it is and know your surroundings. You don't want to be in a situation where you can see the ground (or even the void in some maps) rapidly approaching.
- This is a very good crowd control tool. You can easily gain cash if used at the right time.
- You can cook the Grenade by holding down LMB.
- You can use this to your advantage by throwing it at the last second to surprise a Brute.
- If times are desperate, holding LMB for too long will overcook the Grenade, killing you and all surrounding mobs.
- If you die trying to overcook the Grenade, it will not explode.
- Grenades are very useful in FFA matches due to its' blast radius. Take advantage of it by always having one on hand whenever you need it.
- You can find this item in Supply Boxes.
- The Grenade has a larger blast radius than the M202.
- This iteration of the Grenade has a larger area of effect than the old one in R2D (which had a 25 blast radius).