These tasty Christmas cookies will protect their Cake at any cost!
Gingerbread Minions are mobs that are slightly faster than the regular Survivor. When the Survivors open the presents on the map, out comes three Gingerbread Minions! They are very powerful in groups, so stay out of range.
Many survivors are haunted by the zombies, and often have nightmares. However, something strange happens around the holidays. The human brain is always known for doing weird things, after all, and creating visions of massive smiling gingerbread men protecting a cake is something possible.
So, many survivors dream about giant gingerbread minions, along with their friends fighting with them. Most survivors laugh it off.
- Try to attack them at a long range, as they can smash the ground, sending you to fly up in the air.
- Always stay near teammates. If you get smashed by Minions, it is extremely likely that you will be repeatedly smashed to death.
- You can make them freak out by using the Defibrillator on them. This is not recommended, but it may help.
- You can deal headshots to these Gingerbread Minions. Try to aim at their head when they are chasing you.
- If a Gingerbread catches up to you, you don't need to sprint out of the way and waste stamina. Your regular walkspeed is good enough to avoid them and their smash.
- Recommended weapons to mow down Gingerbread Minions are the:
- If attacked by a player, they will target that specific player until they die, or are attacked by another.