There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
A mysterious gift wrapped with white ribbon and red diamond wrapping paper. People who hold this feel serenity and peace.
Inside...was a gift launcher? Well, nothing says peace better than a weapon, as the Americans say.
This, along with other gifts, dropped during Christmas 2016.
- This has a 10% chance of spawning during rounds.
- When it has been spawned but not obtained for about 30 seconds, it emits red sparkles into the sky, hinting to it's potential position.
- Like the others, this gift can be equipped, but it will take up your secondary slot.
- Like the others, this gift spawns on all maps except for Cake Kingdom, Casius Outpost, and Rhi-snow Territory.
- You could get this as a drop from a chest from the Rhi-Snow fight.
- You would only obtain one, regardless the number you obtain from the chest.
- As with other gifts, the player will shake it to figure out its contents.
- This is technically a melee, but it does no damage.
- The Gift of Peace glows a shining red when equipped.
- When any of the three gifts was equipped and clicked before Christmas, your character gave it a little shake and the game told you, "Can't open until Christmas!"
- The trio of gifts are one of the returning event items from the old R2D.
- This will stay in your inventory until you decide to open it.
- All of the gifts look the gifts in Cake Kingdom, but the only difference is that they have no glow.
- During Debug, all of the gifts were an item, and lacked a shaking animation.