There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
A mysterious gift with a blue ribbon and snowflake wrapping paper. Those who hold it feel a sensation of joy and their cuts start healing without pain.
Inside were some simple party whistles, although useless, these whistles fill you with hope, and perhaps that's the most healing of all.
This, along with other gifts, dropped during Christmas 2016.
- This has a 70% chance of spawning during rounds.
- When it has been spawned but not obtained for about 30 seconds, it emits blue sparkles into the sky, hinting to it's potential position.
- Like the others, this gift can be equipped, but it will take up your secondary slot.
- Like the others, this gift spawns on all maps except for Cake Kingdom, Casius Outpost, and Rhi-snow Territory.
- As with other gifts, the player will shake it to figure out its contents.
- This is technically a melee, but it does no damage.
- The Gift of Healing glows a light blue when equipped.
- When any of the three gifts was equipped and clicked before Christmas, your character gave it a little shake and the game told you, "Can't open until Christmas!"
- The trio of gifts are one of the returning event items from the old R2D.
- This will stay in your inventory until you decide to open it.
- All of the gifts look the gifts in Cake Kingdom, but the only difference is that they have no glow.
- During Debug, all of the gifts were an item, and lacked a shaking animation.
- The item it gives has nothing to do with healing.