Free For All is a Gamemode in which you fight other survivors for 3 minutes using your acquired guns, items and vests to be the last survivor remaining. In addition to this, every player is given a significant additional amount of health in order to enhance survival, due to how quickly you can die in this Gamemode.
As of v0.9.3, there is now an entire Universe that's dedicated to PVP modes only. Any survivors who only look forward to fighting other survivors can now join an entire server that only allows modes such as FFA.
- The DB Shotgun can instantly kill any player (regardless of their armor) if you have the Double Fire attachment equipped on it as long as you get all shots onto a player.
- The Flamethrower will still pierce through a Firevest.
- The M202 and the RPG are banned in this Gamemode so don't bother bringing it into the round.
- The Xmas Launcher is not, however, so have fun using that.
- Punch and Kick and trip melees (such as the Bell) can trip all survivors up regardless of their stamina.
- The Minigun's rev up time causes the user to become vulnerable to damage for 1.5 seconds. Take advantage of this!
- If you are caught in a sights of one, and are unable to get away, say goodbye to your life.
- The Bulldozer I and Bulldozer II are recommended due to their great health gain and extra ammo.
- The Lifevest is a great choice since it is extremely cheap and adds health. It's not much, but it's still something.
- The Firevest is a bad choice due to the fact you are not immune to fires from Molotovs, and the Flamethrower can still easily kill you.
- The Tactical II can be another great choice because the extra stamina it provides may save your life in the long run.
- The Airstrike is banned from this game mode, avoid bringing those if possible.
- It is possible, however, to bring the Airstrike by luck if you have equipped a Boopack and it gives you an Airstrike as an item.
- Flashbang people to easily take them out while blinded!
- For good measure, throw in a couple of kicks and punches to make sure they stay down as you execute them.
- To kill campers, it is suggested to use a Grenade as the item has a large explosion radius. The explosion will deal massive damage towards them and can still damage them even if they are a floor above the grenade.
- It is highly recommended to bring an item which restores health such as Pills or a Medkit due to how quickly damage can be taken in this mode.
- Whilst you could be looked down upon for this, teaming up with another person could increase your chances of survival greatly as they could heal you and help you kill any other survivors threatening you.
- If you are on 1930's Kingstreet, bringing the Dragunov with attachments is a good idea due to the size of the map and how long it would take others to reach you.
- Supply Boxes still appear in FFA, make note of where the nearest one is!
- When spawning on any FFA matches, you'll always spawn in a different area, so always adapt to your spawning surroundings quickly.
- Another returning Gamemode from R2D, but instead of the 2 maps that supported the Gamemode back then, there is now a bigger variety in selection.
- Before, Punch and Kick (and trip melees) could only trip up if a player's stamina was low. This has since been updated to trip at any time.