The laws and rules concerning anything R2DA.
- Rules: An in-depth look at what we'd like you to adhere to while you're here.
- Home Page: The main homepage of the R2DA Wikia, and what you see when you launch this site.
- Wikia Ban Guide: A look at what can get you booted from this Wikia.
- Chat Ban Guide: A glance at what get can you booted from the Discord.
- In-Game Ban Guide: A peek at what can get you booted from our Game.
- Staff Team: The team behind the scenes making sure everything runs smoothly.
- Staff Guide: Guide for the few, but not the many.
- Contact: Talk to the brothers behind the game.
- Discord: The central hub for keeping up with what's what within the community.
- Moderator Commands: Words imbued with deep witchcraft for Krieg's pizza lords.
General information about the game.
- Weapons: These tools in your hand are the only thing keeping you from certain death.
- Zombies: It's unnerving to think that these things were once part of society.
- Armors: Just by wearing one of these, you feel like you're invincible! Don't let it go to your head.
- Items: A small edge in the competition to live. Actually, several small edges.
- Maps: Discover where you will meet your demise, or transformed into zombie poop.
- Gamemodes: Indicates what you should be afraid of, and what you should be even more afraid of.
- Features: Wait a minute, that's this page!
- Ammo Stations: Oddly enough, these aren't infinite like last time.
- Attachments: Those things that enhance your weapon's sight, grip, or under-barrel. Goodie!
- Badges: Trophies that you can get for completing a certain task, so you can bask in satisfaction.
- Cash: Even if the economy is in shambles, that doesn't mean we're going to the barter system.
- Controls: How to manipulate everything at a press of your fingertips.
- DeathScreen: People say this is the last thing you see before you die.
- Debug: The apocalypse has to wait for the seal of approval before ruining your lives you know.
- Doors: Who could've guessed that these small planks of wood could save so many lives?
- Double Equip: Travelling light is always a bonus when traversing across wastelands.
- Double EXP Fridays: It's like, your normal experience, but today you get twice that amount. Technology!
- Easter Eggs: Sometimes the satisfaction of finding one can completely blind you to the world around you.
- Emotes: They're always for you there when you cannot find words to express your feelings.
- Events: Looks like it's that time of year again.
- Event Store: The travelling merchant comes bearing gifts - some useful, some not so much.
- Fame: Fame makes you famous, and being famous has perks. Who knew?
- Gamepasses: An option to boost your mood with the downside of later getting depressed over it.
- Gifts: It's a nice gesture, but it would be even nicer if you didn't see everyone else get the same thing.
- Highscores: You're only putting your life on the line to get these. No big deal.
- Idle: In reality, you were never in control. You lost long ago.
- In-Game Store: Spawn something out of thin air to help you, for a price.
- Killstreak: A metaphor for bragging rights. Good on you.
- Leaderboard: See whether someone is a lowly peasant or the god of all survivors.
- Loading Screen: Quite essential in the world of video games.
- Modcall: That thing you use to call handsome people so ban-ban kapaw happens.
- NoobBuster: The errors and explanations for when you suddenly blip out of existence.
- Party: It's not really a party without beer and music, but sure.
- Planned Updates: Intel showing your incoming fall, or incoming glory. Sources are unreliable.
- Player Points: The third way of rewarding you. No wait, we forgot XP. It's the fourth. Oh shoot, we for—
- Ranks: The level that displays how much guilt you should feel because you played too much of this game.
- Settings: They're like little changes to make the world a better place.
- Skins: Sometimes, brandishing a weapon into a zombie's face isn't intimidating enough.
- Skincrate: It can be Christmas every day of the year with these!
- Spectating: Watch the world burn instead of being part of it, and make a neat cinematic out of it.
- Status Effects: The environment can wear and tear onto one's psyche.
- Supply Boxes: You, yes, even you deserve a little kindness in the apocalypse.
- Thumbnails: The more one thinks about it, "thumbnail" is a pretty weird compound word.
- Tickets: We had to repurpose those arcade tickets.
- Twitter Redeem Codes: A gift has descended from the heavens. As long as it's not a baseball, we should be fine.
- Universes: There's a theory out there through even minor decisions, whole new universes and rules are made.
- Vehicles: Careful now, there's no way to claim car insurance if it gets totalled.
- Version History: How the world changed as time moves on, embracing change whilst leaving memories behind.
- VIP Servers: Even if we're in an apocalypse, us higher folks aren't hanging around with you peasants.
- Vote Kick: It only works for Guests anyways. You people lost the right to kick each other out a long time ago.
- Winscreen: It may be a celebration, but you're only safe for like, 10 seconds before going back to hell.
- Zombie Leveling System: Adaptability is always important for a virus. Don't want a cure, do we?
Information on what has been cut from the game.
- Achievements: A token of appreciation with good rewards!
- Custom Sightmarks: See this horrible world through a different lens and see that... it's still the same thing.
- Removed Skins: Skins of mass destruction that were deemed too awesome to look at. Look away!
- Slot Machine: The wheels go around and around and around an— maybe you should stop.
Mixture of non-specific pages with cherry on top.
- Alt Test Page: It's another playground where you're not invited.
- Bug Reports: A page where you can report those infected creatures. No, not zombies.
- HD R2DA Footage: Context is very important here, and you're not really getting any.
- Map Ideas and Map Builders: For glory!
- Model Makers: The groundwork towards both progression and destruction.
- R2D vs. R2DA: The difference between R2D and the sequel (R2DA).
- R2DA's Hierarchy of Weapons: A simpler way of classifying R2DA weapons.
- Test Page: It's a playground where you're not invited.
- Test Page Alt: No, you're not invited to this one either.
- Unofficial Map Standards: So you can get that glory!
- User Tags: Usually, people who have these are more important than you.
- Weapon Comparison: The tools make the player, after all.
Holds clues and plot twists behind the story of our agony.
- Lore Page Index: The horror and truth behind the survival of humanity.
- Weapon Manufacturers: The only thing keeping you alive at the moment.
Community N' Fun
Pages that have no relevance to anything in this game besides how awesome we can be as a community.
- Comics: For whenever you need a break from all the death and suffering in the world.
- Dictionary: Yes, this community has a dictionary, read it if you want.
- Dova's Weird Comics and My Works: It's not really open, but nothing is stopping you from breaking in.
- Funny Random Photos: Come and laugh at some funny pictures made by the community.
- Hall of Wiki Users: It's rather taboo to talk how many hours were spent to rack up these numbers.
- Most Active Players: It's rather taboo to talk how many hours were spent to get them to their level.
- Wallpaper: These desktop backgrounds are proven to make you 100% cooler.
- Wibze Jokes/Pics: This is a running joke here. Laugh. It's part of our initiation.